iPhone Casino Reviews – where to play and why
If you want to find out what the best mobile casinos are to download and play on your iPhone, keep reading. There are plenty of mobile casinos around that do not offer you brilliant games or software. Sometimes the software that you download is infected with viruses and this makes it very difficult to trust any mobile casino or online casino for that matter. When you look at the following three mobile casinos, however, you will see a difference.
BGO Mobile Casino
When you downloadBGO, for your iPhone, you will stand a chance to win twice. That’s right! The welcome bonus is a 20 Free Spins with no deposit and you get a 200% credit on your first deposit. BGO play offers some of the best games around with high-quality graphics and exciting features. The video slots are very popular at this casino, as well as the progressive slots.
Vera John Mobile Casino
Vera John is one of the top three mobile casinos that we will be looking at. Aside from the security features and other aspects that make this one of the best, Vera John offers some of the best games around. These include the popular slot games such as Starburst, Twin Spin, Jack Hammer, Gonzo Quest and more. They have great welcome bonus and other rewards to take advantage of.
The Hippodrome Mobile Casino can be easily accessed on iPad`s and Android devices as well as iPhones and the software also has other fun games like scratch cards and keno. Also, if you need any help with the games or payments, don`t worry. There is 24 hour assistance 7 days a week via phone or email and you can also chat to a live online operator. Now, that is customer service! So are you ready to win big at any time of day, no matter where you are? Just join The Hippodrome Online Casino today!
What We Look For
When reviewing an iPhone casino, there is a bunch of criteria that we look at, namely the games on offer, who makes the games, the bonuses available to new players, the banking options and whether or not the casino is regulated. You’ll be pleased to know that we don’t list iPhone casinos that aren’t regulated. So, to elaborate further on what it is that we do when we review an operator, let us take you through it step by step:
- The Games: The main reason you’re playing is for the games, so we need to be sure that the range is extensive and that the quality is good. Quality covers things like graphics and sounds, themes and payout rates. The average slots game for instance has a ratio of 95% and up. We look to see if the key categories are covered such as slots, table games and video poker.
- Software Providers (those who make the games): It’s one thing to stock your iPhone casino with games, it’s another thing when it comes to who makes your games. This is an incredibly important attribute of any operator. It’s important because knowing who makes your games gives you a clear idea of the quality of the product. We tend to focus on a select group of software providers, namely Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech. However, we also look out for emerging providers and others.
- Bonuses: Another important attribute is the bonus. Casinos need to offer bonuses to new players. Unlike land-based casinos where things like free drinks or free food can be offered, iPhone casinos cannot provide such services. So what do they do? They offer bonuses. These offers do come with T & C’s so do read them before taking them up.
- Banking Options: If you cannot deposit, you cannot play. Banking is right up there with games in terms of importance. We make sure that the iPhone casino in question provides depositing as well as withdrawal options.
- Regulation: This is an absolute must. Regulation ensures that the iPhone casino treats its patrons the right way by providing a gaming environment that is safe and fair. Regulation is there to make sure everything is kept in check and that the player is not mistreated. It also provides a way for the player to complain if an issue does develop. Regulation is overseen by a handful of territories, namely Gibraltar and Malta.